Successfully Develops Goals to Continue Managing Financial Results
- Develops, consistently monitors, and adjusts sales goals (financial/budgets and volumes) to achieve Company and franchise sales objectives.
- Proactively works with Sales Consultants, Sales Manager (SM), General Sales Manager (GSM) and/or General Manager (GM) to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- Analyzes market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively and consistently works with management to ensure that revenue targets are met and to develop and implement effective cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales and profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
Acts as Effective and Efficient “Closer” and Encourages Same of Sales Consultants
- Spends time with Clients to determine their needs, discusses vehicle options, and “close” (i.e., complete the sale).
- Successfully and consistently displays commitment to becoming an automotive sales expert and gains in-depth knowledge of Manufacturing partner vehicles and technology.
- Conducts test drives to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Completes accurate quotes and introduces Clients to Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager.
- Immediately follows up with prospective Clients via phone, voice mail, and return electronic mail (i.e., e-mail); promptly replies to on-line Clients by setting appointments to meet their needs and to encourage immediacy of scheduling.
- Adheres to the corporate requirements for effectively utilizing the Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool; consistently follows up with existing Clients to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Proactively participates in the Company strategic planning process.
- Works closely with management to develop the franchise-level plan; consistently evaluates performance to develop methods for improving performance and ensures we consistently have the right candidate at the right time for the right position.
- Consistently analyzes current market conditions.
- Works with GSM/SM to identify opportunities to improve franchise effectiveness.
- Develops and works with GSM/SM to execute a plan to continuously improve the franchise personnel capabilities.
- Develops relationships externally to reach out and solicit highly qualified candidates who would add to the franchise team.
- Works closely with Sales Consultants, Sales Assistants, and other Sales Department team members to establish their annual goals, which are designed to support Company and franchise strategy and are consistent with each team members Job Descriptions.