Effectively and Efficiently Performs Detailed Customer Education and Delivery on All Models
- Ensures that vehicle has met all pre-delivery checklist requirements.
- Programs personalized settings prior to customer delivery.
- Sets expectations for length of delivery of vehicles.
- Assesses customer knowledge and priorities to personalize delivery for every customer experience.
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies, and focuses on customer comfort level and retention.
- Follows up with customers within one to two weeks after delivery to answer questions or conduct a second delivery to teach additional feature operations.
- Resolves customer inquiries for vehicle technology issues.
- Directs customers to additional information resources.
- Conducts owner clinics on a consistent basis (e.g., new owner clinics, franchise infotainment how-to workshop)
- Utilize CRM daily to assist in responding to new leads promptly.
- Follow-up with “Lost Sale” prospects to ensure satisfaction.
Consistently Provides Assistance to Customers in Service Waiting Areas
- Assists customers at the service drive with vehicle inquiries.
- Visits the customer lounge to introduce Product Concierge services and share valuable vehicle technology insights with customers.
Efficiently and Effectively Trains Team Members on Key Vehicle Technologies
- Trains the sales and service staff on key technologies and how to best explain and demonstrate them to a customer.
- Answers product questions on the telephone and during walk-ins.
- Troubleshoots vehicle technology features.
- Troubleshoots vehicle system features.
Effectively Assists Management in Department Scheduling, Planning and Customer Service
- Assists in directing and scheduling of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Actively shares responsibility with the sales manager for planning and leading sales meetings.
- Regularly attends managers meeting and assists in preparation.
- Assists (GSM) or (SM) with proactive planning and implementation of various projects.
- Ensures that dealership policies and procedures are followed by salespeople.
- Provides administrative support as needed for the Sales department.
Effectively Assists Sales Department in Vehicle Tracking
- Reports all new and used sold vehicles to MFR.
- Arranges all vehicle transportation to the customer as needed.
- Ensures consistent follow-up with customers after a vehicle is sold.
- Updates all new and used vehicle inventory consistently and in a timely manner.
- Regularly stocks vehicles in ADP in a timely manner.