Consistently Ensures Client Satisfaction and Safety by Effectively, Efficiently, and Safely Repairing Vehicles Right the First Time, Every Time
- Effectively utilizes manufacturer recommended diagnosis and repair processes.
- Promptly seeks clarification and/or management input, if Client concern, objective, or correct course of action is unclear.
- Upon completion of repair, verifies that the concern has been resolved; communicates clearly the cause and all steps taken to correct the concern.
- Consistently and actively maintains solid working knowledge of, and ensures documentation and procedures comply with, Company, Manufacturer, local, state, and federal policies, procedures and regulations, which pertain to the sale and service of new and pre-owned vehicles; consistently demonstrates passion for continued learning regarding brand-specific knowledge.
- Consistently, effectively, and efficiently locates, reads, analyzes, interprets, understands, and successfully performs work based upon complex technical documents.
- Proactively seeks out and understands all manufacturer’s publications relevant to repairing and maintaining the product.
Effectively and Efficiently Achieves Proficiency Rate
- Consistently participates in determination of personal performance targets; sets challenging goals.
- Organizes work and work tools to minimize damage and/or loss.
- Proactively studies information relevant to successfully passing all certification testing.