Effectively and Efficiently Manages Claims Administration
- Successfully and consistently ensures that claims are correctly administered within pre-designated time frames; effectively communicates claim related repair information and recommendations clearly and accurately with all constituents.
- Reviews all rejected claims on first pass with Service Manager to ensure proper procedures are being followed; corrects claim errors; re-submits claim in corrected format.
- Ensures Repair Order (RO) documentation, repair procedures, and document storage complies with all Company, Manufacturer, and legal requirements and regulations.
- Proactively learns, remains current with, and fully understands all manufacturers’ publications relevant to warranty claim administration.
- Consistently and correctly identifies “extra charges” that can be claimed to ensure these are added during the booking process.
- Maintains a close, trust-based working relationship with manufacturer partner representatives and vendors.
Effectively and Efficiently Achieves Proficiency Goals and Objectives
- Participates in determination of personal performance targets; sets challenging goals.
- Manages warranty schedule to ensure aging claims are processed and continually followed through to payment.
- Maintains a claim status based upon specific Company, dealership, and manufacturer schedules.
- Posts credit notes/reconciles receivables correctly and in a timely manner.
Effectively and Efficiently Provides Back Up Support to Service Booker
- Works closely with Service Booker; crossed-trains, and remains current, on all related Company practices, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent coverage; may supervise booking department personnel as required.