KRA: Effectively and Efficiently Ensure All Fleet Accounts and Records Are Consistently Maintained
- Supports the efforts of the new vehicle department operations as needed.
- Solicits commercial fleet accounts.
- Ensures quality of deliveries of all fleet sales.
- Follow-up on dealership payment for delivered fleet, lease company, and commercial account vehicles routinely.
- Supplies new vehicle department manager with monthly forecasts of fleet car and truck deliveries.
KRA: Effectively and Efficiently Ensures Department Compliance with Solicitation and Bidding
- Maintains contact with federal, state and/or local government agencies and utilities to secure fleet business, actively utilizing the bidding process.
- Maintains accurate records of fleet business and processes.
KRA: Effectively and Efficiently Provides Exemplary Service for Fleet Accounts
- Provides out-of-stock service for fleet accounts and local leasing companies in conjunction with new-vehicle department manager.
- Follow-up with any issues of delivery and/or delays.
- Supplies specifications as needed for orders.
KRA: Builds Internal and External Client Relations/Retention
- Maintains a strong “Client-Centric” vision and utilizes “The Rusnak Standard,” best core practices, as well as professional and exemplary service to provide every internal and external Client with an extraordinary experience during every encounter.
- Actively listens and communicates, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify Client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Responds in a timely, courteous, welcoming and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure Client understanding and develop stronger business relationships and increase future opportunity.
KRA: Initiates Personal/Professional Development
- Seeks out opportunities to enhance organizational, personal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintains current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with Clients and assigned tasks.
- Consistently produces accurate and thorough work, even in peak periods, which meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
KRA: Ensures Safe Work Environment
- Accepts individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes within personal control; performs duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision; wears personal protective equipment, where required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, effective, and inviting.
KRA: Effective and Proactive Team Member
- Treats all Clients, employees, vendors, and associates with respect.
- Willingly adjusts to unexpected changes or requirements and undertakes tasks that fall outside