KRA: Serves as a Brand Ambassador Between Brands as Needed
- Develops, implements, monitors, and adjusts sales goals (financial and volumes) with sales management to achieve personal and Company sales objectives; reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to plan more effectively in the future.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the goal of satisfying the transportation needs of our Clients.
- Proactively works with the Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, and/or General Manager to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals; attends and actively participates in all sales meetings.
- Sells, leases, delivers a pre-agreed upon monthly minimum amount of vehicles.
- Promptly and professionally greets, and offers assistance or direction to, all Clients that enter the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Serves as liaison between the brands as needed
- Consistently assists each Client with selecting a vehicle by asking questions, listening carefully to their responses, and matching their expectations with our vehicles by fully explaining product performance, application, benefits, and optional equipment.
- Offers test drives to all Clients; strictly follows Company policies and procedure regarding test drives; prior to test drive, obtains proper identification from Client.
- Knows, understands, and strictly follows all Company, local, state, and federal, policies, rules, and regulations regarding automobile sales.
- Knows and understands equity and values; fully capable of explaining depreciation to the Client.
- Consistently ensures that the a member of the sales management team has the opportunity to meet each Client.
- Ensures that all closed deals are forwarded to the Finance and Insurance Manager (F&I Manager), along with properly completed paperwork, such as, but not limited to, insurance information and title.
- Consistently ensures that all sales orders are completed and paperwork is processed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Prior to Client arrival, ensures sold vehicle is ready for delivery.
- Delivers vehicle to Client; ensures that the Client fully understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces Clients to Service Department Team; emphasizes to Client the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department; schedules first service appointment.
- Consistently follows up on all post delivery items, such as, but not limited to, tag/title work, "we-owes," and special requests, to ensure that we continue to meet or exceed Client expectations.
- Consistently remains engaged with management, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients.
- Adheres to the Company requirements for fully and effectively utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool; maintains a Client follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to Client satisfaction.
KRA: Build Effective Internal and External Client Relations/Retention:
- Maintain a strong “Client-Centric” vision that is aligned with “The Rusnak Standard” and best practices to provide professional and exemplary service to create an extraordinary experience during every encounter with internal/external customers.
- Actively listen and communicate, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business.
KRA: Exemplify the Brand and Corporate Culture:
- Seize every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by conducting self in a professional manner and working in accordance Company values, beliefs, norms, and standards; holds self and others accountable for exemplifying the corporate culture.
- Respect and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers’ brands; Behaves professionally, respectfully, honestly, and with the utmost ethical manner with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work and any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNAK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintain a professional and well-groomed personal appearance at all times.
KRA: Initiate Relevant Professional Development:
- Seek out opportunities to enhance personal organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with clients and all job tasks.
- Consistently produce accurate and thorough work at all times that meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
KRA: Ensure A Safe Work Environment:
- Accept individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes within personal control; performs duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision; wears personal protective equipment, where required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, effective, and inviting.
KRA: Be an Effective and Proactive Team Member:
- Treat all Clients, employees, vendors, and associates with respect.
- Willingly adjust to unexpected changes or requirements and undertake tasks that fall outside of the routine job and assist others whenever possible to meet Client requests and business demand.