Effectively and Efficiently Achieves Proficiency Rate
- Consistently participates in determination of personal performance targets; sets challenging goals.
- Organizes work and work tools to minimize damage and/or loss.
- Required to successfully pass, and remain current on, all certification testing.
Effectively and Efficiently Assists With Building a Strong Service Technician (Service Tech) Team
- Communicates objectives, and the strategic plan in place to achieve these objectives, to Service Tech team members.
- Monitors reports, analyzes Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and implements actions to drive results.
- Identifies and implements best practices to eliminate road blocks and enhance department performance.
- Engages production units in determining new goals and processes to achieve them.
- Evaluates individual performance and coaches to develop enhanced skills and personal competencies.
- Monitors amount of warranty repairs to keep within Manufacturer parameters.
- Utilizes industry best tools and techniques to attract and retain high performing employees.
- Develops individual career path and training to satisfy employee expectations; ensures all team members meet manufacturer’s training requirements; provides one-on-one training and guidance as necessary; establishes individual standards and objectives; monitors performance, provides guidance, encouragement, coaching and counseling, and discipline as necessary to elevate individual Service Tech’s skills, competencies, performance, encourage continuous improvement, and achieve strategic goals.
- Identifies opportunities to encourage team member engagement, professionalism, and level of “passion” (i.e., positive enthusiasm and excitement) demonstrated for the Company, the brand, and the department.
Effectively and Efficiently Assists With Ensuring Quality Repair Work and Procedure Management
- Monitors survey responses to identify opportunities to enhance positive outcomes from repair activities.
- Ensures correct and proscribed procedures are followed in all diagnosis and repair activities.
- Proactively and consistently reviews Manufacturer publications; studies and understands Manufacturer’s and Company’s policies, procedures, programs, initiatives; integrates and promotes these in Client interactions; ensures the most current information is disseminated to all team members.
- Proactively and consistently consults with management to identify coaching and training opportunities to enhance accuracy and performance results.
- Consistently conducts post repair quality assurance tests to monitor quality of end product.
Proactively and Consistently Assists With Strategic Planning
- Monitors and understands relevant market economic trends.
- Monitors developments in the Manufacturer’s business and product introduction cycles.
- Identifies training and personnel development opportunities that would enhance financial results.
- Identifies employee retention strategies to ensure workforce stability and development of core competencies.