Effectively and Efficiently Handles Inventory Purchases and Sales
- Examines all direct purchase and trade paperwork for units being acquired into inventory; calculates any outstanding fees, creates file and properly records into the accounting system.
- Verifies delivery of all new car inventories and enters into the accounting system.
- Processes required paperwork for designated dealer trades; completes MSO reassignment
- Processes required paperwork for used car purchases; verifies registration is current before payment is released.
- Captures complete costs of Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) fees when stocking used vehicles into inventory; verifies the accuracy and completeness of all paperwork related to used vehicles.
- Assists the Manufacturer or bank representatives with flooring audits
Effectively and Efficiently Manages the new car MSO’s/titles related to purchases
- Maintains MSO records for the dealership; on a weekly basis, reports to management the status of any dealer trade receivables
- Maintains checks for used car purchases and does not release payment until correct title documents are received
Successfully Prepares Required Reports
- Assembles and deploys management reports for all inventory transactions with open title issues; follows each transaction through to successful resolution.
- Reviews all franchise inventory schedules and reports to management weekly status of inventory balances that have issues
- Daily maintains all franchise flooring payments and advances daily and reports to management daily the amounts paid
- Weekly reports are turned into management to review inventory, dealer trade receivables and used car purchase reports
Provides Backup Support To The Factory Associate
- Learns and maintains active working knowledge of the Factory Associate job duties and provides back-up support as required.