This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives relevant to the components of the Company’s strategic plan.
NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! We provide you all the training, mentorship, and support you need to hit the ground running. Would you love the opportunity to advance your career quickly within a quality organization? All you need to bring to the table is a great attitude. This position is ideal for a focused & motivated individual who is ready to create a unique customer experience in our fast-paced environment. Forget any and all preconceived notions about dealerships. Our family owned company is different! See for yourself!
Every employee is absolutely critical to its success. We have been family owned & operated and we take great pride in our reputation. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment makes this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Ongoing Training and Coaching
* Attractive Compensation
* Health & Dental Plan
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Vacations
* Employee/Family Vehicle Purchase Plan
* Flexibility to Grow Within our Organization.
* Friendly Working Environment
• Enhance the customer buying process by performing high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
• Prepare and present demo vehicles so latest technology is enabled and ready for display
• Supply customer with product performance and benefits
• Build strong rapport with customers
• Assist with lead management by responding to incoming email and internet inquiries.
• Set appointments for vehicle demonstrations over email, phone, and text communication
• Contact customers in anticipation of scheduled appointments, making sure they're informed before they walk into the dealership
• Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
• Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling customer concerns
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in-person and over the phone
• Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal growth
• Eager to learn dealership best practices and advance customer service skills
• Sales experience isn’t necessary, but a willingness to work hard is A MUST
• Strong communication skills