Effectively Assists Management in Department Scheduling, Planning and Customer Service
- Assists in directing and scheduling of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Actively shares responsibility with the sales manager for planning and leading sales meetings.
- Regularly attends managers meeting and assists in preparation.
- Assists (GM) with proactive planning and implementation of various projects.
- Ensures that dealership policies and procedures are followed by salespeople.
- Provides administrative support as needed for the Sales department.
Effectively Assists Sales Department in Vehicle Tracking
- Reports all new and used sold vehicles to MFR.
- Arranges all vehicle transportation to the customer as needed.
- Ensures consistent follow-up with customers after a vehicle is sold.
- Updates all new and used vehicle inventory consistently and in a timely manner.
- Regularly stocks vehicles in ADP in a timely manner.