KRA: Implement Efficient Financial and Accounting Methods in support of Business Functions:
- Develop and produce operational analysis and statistical reporting as needed to ensure compliance with company and legal requirements.
- Support the Controller with preparation and distribution of annual budgets and monthly ad-hoc reports.
- Execute monthly financial reports; including month-end payroll workbooks.
- Assists Corporate Controllers in improving key accounting and control processes; including identifying and creating process efficiencies throughout the business office operations.
KRA: Provide Thorough Analysis and Reporting to of Financial Goals Activity:
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Prepares studies, reports, and analyses related to budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, business forecasts, etc.
- Interpret and apply corporate financial policies, government legislation, and accounting theory.
- Establish databases for use in analyzing current and future plans and forecasts.
- Maintain information confidential; ensure personal work area is secure; store and distribute personnel, client, and company information according to legal and company guidelines; does not discuss confidential information with anyone except as allowed by law and required for business purposes.
- Plan and manage workflow and timelines effectively to ensure on-time delivery of department deliverables.
KRA: Build Effective Internal and External Client Relations/Retention:
- Maintain a strong "Client-Centric" vision that is aligned with "The Rusnak Standard" and best practices to provide professional and exemplary service to create an extraordinary experience during every encounter with internal/external customers.
- Actively listen and communicate, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a "consultative, value-added" approach to secure client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business.
KRA: Exemplify the Brand and Corporate Culture:
- Seize every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by conducting self in a professional manner and working in accordance Company values, beliefs, norms, and standards; holds self and others accountable for exemplifying the corporate culture.
- Respect and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers’ brands; Behaves professionally, respectfully, honestly, and with the utmost ethical manner with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work and any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNAK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintain a professional and well-groomed personal appearance at all times.