KEY RESULT AREAS & TASKS
KRA: Successfully Maintain and Update General Ledger:
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Generate regular and on-demand reports
- Maintains accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support by converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
KRA: Efficiently and Effectively Prepare, Execute, and Maintain Key Financial Documentation:
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
KRA: Build Effective Internal and External Client Relations/Retention:
- Develops, implements a strong “Client-Centric” vision and utilizes “The Rusnak Standard,” best core practices, as well as professional and exemplary service to ensure that every internal and external Client of the dealership has an extraordinary experience during every encounter.
- Actively listen and communicate, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify Client needs beyond expressed concerns, and develops projects and campaigns aimed at meeting these identified needs.
- Responds in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure Client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business.
KRA: Exemplify the Brand and Corporate Culture:
- Seizes every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions and working in accordance with Company standards; works to ensure that all projects are executed in a manner that exemplifies the corporate culture.
- Respect and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers’ brands; conducts work-related projects professionally, respectfully, honestly and in an ethical manner, particularly with respect to interactions with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work, any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintains a professional and well-groomed appearance at all times.
KRA: Initiate Relevant Professional Development:
- Seek out opportunities to enhance organizational, personal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with Clients and assigned tasks.
- Consistently produces efficient work, even in peak periods, that meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
KRA: Ensure A Safe Work Environment:
- Accept individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes while working on projects, initiatives and other work-related duties; performs job duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard or unsafe work condition to Director of Facilities or Human Resources; wears personal protective equipment, when required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, and organized.
KRA: Be an Effective and Proactive Team Member:
- Interacts with Clients, employees, vendors, and associates in a respectful, professional manner.
- Maintains a positive work attitude, including adjusting to unexpected changes or requirements and undertaking tasks that fall outside of the routine job with enthusiasm, and assisting others whenever possible to meet Client requests and business demand.