Consistently Ensures Quality Control in Customer Care and Vehicle Management Procedures
- Effectively and efficiently maintains new, and used, vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles; replenishing all vehicle fluids, as needed; replacing batteries, as required.
- Consistently and efficiently organizes and maintains the service drive(s), new and pre-owned vehicle lot(s), and/or parking lot(s).
- Prior to Client arrival, works closely with the Service Department to ensure vehicles are ready for delivery; inspects vehicles for stains, debris, and damage before returning the vehicle to the Client; immediately reports any damages to management
- Ensures that buyer guides and stock tags are placed in vehicles per Company and government guidelines.
- Cleans driveway and walkways, removing debris, ice, and snow, as necessary.
- Moves Client and dealership vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and lots, or as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Installs seat, steering wheel, floor protection and key tags in all vehicles taken in for service.
- Ensures that all vehicle keys are returned to the appropriate location; ensures that all vehicles in the lot are locked, with the windows rolled up, and keys securely stored.
- Operates overhead doors to assist Clients and fellow Service Department team members.
- Remains in the Sales & Service Departments at all times, unless directed to perform another task outside of the Service Department; actively seeks out additional assignments during non-peak time frames.
- Follows established policies and procedures relevant to the assigned responsibilities; promptly seeks clarification, if any request, task, or objective is unclear; consistently and effectively utilizes all available information and resources to ensure internal and external Client satisfaction.
- Consistently remains engaged with management, team leads, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients; consistently maintains follow up systems that encourage repeat and referral business and contribute to Client satisfaction.
- Immediately communicates with management, whenever a concern or situation arises.
- Based on business need, assists with porter duties between the sales and service department.
Builds Internal and External Client Relations/Retention
- Maintains a strong “Client-Centric” vision, aligned with “The Rusnak Standard,” best practices, as well as professional and exemplary service to provide every internal and external client with an extraordinary experience during every encounter.
- Actively listens and communicates, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Responds in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business
Exemplifies the Brand and Corporate Culture
- Seizes every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by conducting self in a professional manner and working in accordance Company values, beliefs, norms, and standards; holds self and others accountable for exemplifying the corporate culture.
- Respects and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers’ brands; Behaves professionally, respectfully, honestly, and with the utmost ethical manner with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work and any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNAK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintains a professional and well-groomed personal appearance at all times.
Initiates Personal/Professional Development
- Seeks out opportunities to enhance organizational, personal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintains current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with Clients and assigned tasks.
- Consistently produces accurate and thorough work, even in peak periods, which meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
Ensures Safe Work Environment
- Accepts individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes within personal control; performs duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision; wears personal protective equipment, where required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, effective, and inviting.
Effective and Proactive Team Member
- Treats all Clients, employees, vendors, and associates with respect.
- Willingly adjusts to unexpected changes or requirements and undertakes tasks that fall outside of the routine job, assists others whenever possible to meet Client requests and business demand.