KRA: Effectively and Efficiently Manages Business Development Center (BDC) Processes to Consistently Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Promptly, professionally, and in a courteous manner assists with, and maintains accurate records of, inbound and outbound calls; coordinates handling and processing of all Client issues with Sales Department; continually develops enhanced telephone call handling and language management skills; promptly, candidly, and confidentially communicates with management, whenever an issue or concern cannot be promptly resolved to the Clients satisfaction.
- Effectively utilizes detailed scripts as provided by the Company or Manufacturer regarding properly handling Client concerns and meet Company and Manufacturer objectives.
- Consistently captures, and documents, Client data, such as, but not limited to, electronic mail (e-mail), home/work/cellular telephone numbers, and mailing address.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and adjusts productivity goals with Business Development Center (BDC) Manager to achieve personal and Company objectives; reviews and analyzes actions at the of each week, month, and year to determine how to plan more effectively in the future.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the goal of satisfying the needs of our Clients. Proactively works with the BDC Manager to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed productivity goals.
- Consistently remains engaged with management, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients; attends and actively participates in all BDC meetings.
- Maintains solid working knowledge of, and complies with, Company, local, state, and federal policies, procedures and regulations, which pertain to the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles. Assists BDC Manager with successfully implementing plans, processes, and procedures to ensure that the Company consistently meets or exceeds market average Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores.
- Ensures all documentation is accurately completed in a timely manner while consistently protecting Client information.
- Maintains current reports on daily, weekly, and monthly production numbers, such as, but not limited to, number of calls, calls to appointment ratio, appointment to closing ration.
KRA: Effectively and Efficiently Maintains Product/Inventory Knowledge
- Consistently maintains basic knowledge of all new and pre-owned vehicle models within each class, packages, package contents, base prices and price ranges, including those in inventory. Required to successfully pass and remain current on all certification testing.
KRA: Provides Backup Support to Sales Receptionist
- Learns and maintains active working knowledge of the Sales Receptionist job duties and provides back-up support as required.
- Continuously cross trains on the daily processes and procedures related to the successful performance of the sales receptionist function.
KRA: Builds Internal and External Client Relations/Retention
- Maintains a strong “Client-Centric” vision and utilizes “The Rusnak Standard,” best core practices, as well as professional and exemplary service to provide every internal and external Client with an extraordinary experience during every encounter.
- Actively listens and communicates, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify Client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Responds in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure Client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business.
KRA: Exemplifies the Brand and Corporate Culture
- Seizes every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by conducting self in a professional manner and working in accordance Company values, beliefs, norms, and standards; holds self and others accountable for exemplifying the corporate culture.
- Respects and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers brands; Behaves professionally, respectfully, honestly, and with the utmost ethical manner with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work and any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNAK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintains a professional and well-groomed personal appearance at all times.
KRA: Initiates Personal/Professional Development
- Seeks out opportunities to enhance organizational, personal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintains current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with Clients and assigned tasks.
- Consistently produces accurate and thorough work, even in peak periods, which meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
KRA: Ensures Safe Work Environment
- Accepts individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes within personal control; performs duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision; wears personal protective equipment, where required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, effective, and inviting.
KRA: Effective and Proactive Team Member
- Treats all Clients, employees, vendors, and associates with respect.
- Willingly adjusts to unexpected changes or requirements and undertakes tasks that fall outside of the routine job, assists others whenever possible to meet Client requests and business demand.
- High school graduate or equivalent; two (2) years’ related and progressively responsible automotive retailer/customer-facing or call center experience preferred.
- Confidentiality: Adheres to legal and company confidentiality guidelines; distributes internal/external Client information only based upon business need.
- Project Management Skills: Ability to work effectively in a team environment; capable of effective planning and priority setting; ability to simultaneously manage several projects (i.e., multi-tasker).
- Computer/Technical Skills: Proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), computerized switchboard, Reynolds and Reynolds; Compli and ADP experience preferred.
- Communication Skills: Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to speak and write clearly in English; Mandarin and Cantonese verbal and written communications skills preferred..
- Resourcefulness: Develops and implements practical and creative methods, within established parameters, to improve work projects and/ordepartment operations.
Issue Resolution/Decision-Making: Analyzes information, evaluates alternatives to resolve issues and makes sound, timely decisions.
- Analytical skills: Should possess ability to analyze numbers, facts, deals, and tasks/project requirements.
- Compliance: Knowledge of all pertinent Company, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Time Management: Organizes, plans, prioritizes work; uses effective follow-up procedures.
- Need for Direction: Performs efficiently with the normal amount of direction for the position; displays the professional attitude and capabilities of a self-starter.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Reports to work, and is ready to successfully perform work, as scheduled.
- Leadership: Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires respect and trust; willingly accepts feedback from others.
- Integrity & Loyalty: Conducts self with high level of ethics and makes decisions with honest intentions that are in the best interest of the Company and employees; keeps commitments; works with a high level of integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism: Possesses a professional work style that includes neatness, punctuality, accuracy, and professional attitude and appearance; approaches others in a welcoming, diplomatic, and professional manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect regardless of their status; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Judgment: Uses sound and accurate judgment to make timely decisions; gathers relevant facts/data, supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process.