"A lot of companies put all of their emphasis on taking care of the customer,
but I believe that taking care of employee is equally, if not more important.
They're the ones that make everything happen."
- Paul Rusnak
Become a RUSNAK! Join a leading auto group with a highly dedicated, engaged, and skilled workforce that have created a dynamic, culturally diverse, highly ethical, professional, and welcoming family-oriented work environment:
- Established in 1966, RUSNAK has perfected luxury retail, creating raving clients, and developing employees into a leaders!
- RUSNAK is a well-respected active member of our local communities who believes and is proactive in giving back to the community. RUSNAK, from our frontline employees to our President/CEO, supports charitable causes that benefit underprivileged children and adults in the areas of education, health, and the arts.
- RUSNAK Auto Group is a recipient of the Women’s Choice Award under BEST IN AUTOMOTIVE – 2013. Our President/CEO attributes our diverse workforce as the key to our success. RUSNAK has no boundaries – high performance is our focus!
- RUSNAK leads the industry in exceptional customer service; unrivaled excellence in service in every encounter, from our Porters to our President, you will feel the warm welcoming professional difference of The RUSNAK Standard!
- While boasting diversity and a great work environment, RUSNAK continues offers great career opportunities for everyone; we employ 800 of the best professionals in our industry – offer excellent development benefits that enable employees to grow in our success! We seek ethical, enthusiastic, highly-skilled individuals with exceptional professionalism, customer service, and interpersonal skills to grow with our company in the areas of Sales, Technical, Customer Service, and Corporate Administration – Finance, Accounting, Marketing, HR, etc.
We Offer The Following Employee Benefits:
Medical · Dental · Vision · EAP · Life · LTD · 401k · Sick Pay · Vacation · Holiday Pay
Wellness Program · Medical Flexible Spending · Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Professional Development · Tuition Reimbursement
Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.